I say I make words work for you
but what I really do is tell stories.
Stories connect you to your customers.
Stories get attention (and shared).
Stories tell the world not just what you do, but why you do it.
Your story might be anything from "why I started a donut shop" to "there's this awesome sale on gemstone earrings going on this weekend" to "here's how I helped someone like you run a marathon."
Most of the time, I tell these stories through websites, blog posts, and email newsletters.
These are some crucial pieces of content—and, for many business owners (maybe you?), the annoying tasks that keeping falling to the bottom of the to-do list.
I know—writing is hard and it takes a lot of time. So if you:
- need a new or updated website
- want to start talking to your customers on a regular basis, through blogging or e-mail or both
- want to build a community or tribe
- have a tough time making your writing sound like you
- have lots to say but no time to get them on paper (or screen)
- think you have nothing to say
Look, it's 2017. A website is not optional. So make yours awesome.
Do people even still read blogs? Uh, yeah. This is where you share news, build credibility, all that jazz.
When they say "email is still the best way to reach customers"... they're totally right.